As a business owner with a fleet of company vehicles, you know just how important it is to have them serviced on a regular schedule. For one thing, a vehicle that is out of commission can put a hiccup in your daily operations. Professional care and maintenance means you know your vehicles are in good working order. It can also offer better assurance that your drivers won’t break down in the middle of nowhere. Drivers stay safe and on schedule when they have a reliable roadside assistance service at the ready to help!
If you own a business and have heavy duty or commercial trucks, then there are certain things you should look for in a provider of commercial truck roadside service in Ocala, FL. Here are six services you want your business’ chosen roadside assistance company to offer:
- Truck towing: All types of road vehicles can break down. You end up calling a towing company, but can commercial truck drivers do the same? Yes, just as long as they call on a reliable roadside service that can tow heavy duty work trucks and semis. They will either tow you to the nearest commercial truck repair shop or back to their own shop, or see what they can do for your right there on the spot.
- Fuel and fluid delivery: Whether you are on the road and run out of gas or coolant, the right roadside assistance service will bring it to you.
- Battery jumpstart: If you’re trained to jumpstart your truck’s battery, but the attempt doesn’t work, call for roadside help. The tech who comes to help jumpstart the battery might be in a tow truck or a company vehicle. It’s especially important to call an expert if you feel that your safety is at risk or things don’t look right under the hood.
- Flat tires: Getting a flat tire while on a cargo run or service call is a pain, but it happens fairly often. Commercial trucks are too big and too heavy for one person without the right equipment to change a flat. Then there are other dangerous situations to consider, such as when the flat occurs on a narrow road, on the wrong side of the freeway or off to the side of the road but still close to speeding traffic.
- Lockout and locksmith services: Commercial truck drivers are not immune to vehicle lockouts. It happens, and when it does, you’re left twiddling your thumbs deciding whether to call for help or just break the window. The good news is that commercial truck roadside assistance can get you back inside your truck fast. Don’t lose anymore time getting to your destination—call a lockout pro for help!
- Winching or extrication: Is your truck stuck? A truck service professional can safely dislodge your vehicle and get you back on the road (or on the back of a tow truck).
Call J & M Trailer Repair to get more information about a specific commercial truck roadside service in Ocala, FL!