Even the most well-maintained semi trailers will need repairs at one point or another. That’s why it’s smart to build a relationship with trusted semi trailer repair providers in Silver Springs, FL. When your fleet is in need of maintenance and repairs, the last thing you want is to spend more time hunting down a reputable repair service. Instead, get to know the team at J & M Trailer Repair now. When your trailers need service, we’ll be on call to help you out.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Major collision repair: Accidents happen. If your trailer can be salvaged and restored after a major collision, our team will be able to help. Bring it in today for an estimate.
- Bumper repair and replacement: If you’ve been in a minor collision—or your bumper is just ready to be replaced after years of service—let us fix it for you.
- Body repair: Body damage can jeopardize your trailer’s structural integrity and cost a lot of money in future repairs. Bring your trailer in to us at the first sign of body damage.
- Floor and roof repair and replacement: A trailer’s roof and floor take quite a beating, both from weather conditions and loading or unloading. If yours are looking worse for the wear, we can replace or refurbish them.
- Door repair and replacement: Keep your loads secure by having your doors inspected, repaired and replaced when necessary. Our team is happy to take a look at your door and determine whether you need repair or replacement.
- Frame or structural repair: Avoid expensive future repairs by having your frames inspected and repaired regularly. Long hauls and heavy loads will take their toll. If your trailer is bent out of shape, we can help.
- Lighting and electrical repair: Your lights are an important safety feature and benefit everyone on the road. When your electrical systems aren’t working properly, you’re at risk of getting into a collision. Let us make sure your lights are working so you can safely operate your trailer.
- Air systems repair: Over time, dirt, moisture and oil can clog your air brake system. We’ll make sure they’re clean and functional so you don’t risk an accident or breakdown.
- Brake system repair: Your brake system needs to be functional, reliable and responsive. Putting thousands of miles on your trailers can wear down the brakes and make them unsafe. If your brakes aren’t as responsive as they used to be, we can take care of them.
- Suspension repair and replacement: As your trailer’s suspension racks up the miles, it can become damaged or unevenly worn. If you’ve noticed strange vibrations or uneven tire wear, bring your trailer to us for suspension repair.
If you need semi trailer repairs in Ocala, FL that aren’t listed here, be sure to give us a call to inquire. We’re a full-service truck and trailer repair company, and will do our best to get you the help you need. Call J & M Trailer Repair today1