Having a reliable source for semi truck repairs and semi truck parts in Marion County, FL is something you may not think about until you need it. But if you own a commercial trucking company, you already know that downtime is lost money. Be smart and do your research early. If you plan ahead, you’ll be able to find a truck repair service that you know you can trust to get the job done and to do it right. To help you get started, here are five things you should do when choosing a company for your commercial vehicle repairs:
- Ask around: Word of mouth is still the best recommendation in town. Talk to colleagues or business partners you can trust and ask who they go to for semi truck repair and semi truck parts in Marion County, FL. Most likely they’ll be able to tell you first hand which services you can trust and who to stay away from.
- Read online reviews: Sifting through online reviews may seem like a pain, but doing it now is better than trying to do it when you need an emergency repair. Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau are both good places to start.
- Get an estimate: Even if you don’t need a repair yet, it’s a good idea to get an estimate on a common maintenance or repair need. You should beware of services that quote prices way above or way below average or anyone who doesn’t seem to want to give you a straight answer.
- Ask about experience, licenses and insurance: You have a right to know why the service you’re considering is qualified to do your repairs. You should always ask about experience, licenses and insurance up front. Making sure that the semi truck shop you’re considering doing business with is actually capable of doing the job and backing up their work is simply smart business.
- Stop in: It may seem silly to stop by a repair shop if you’re not in need of a repair, but there are some things you just don’t know until you meet someone in person. Go in to the shop, talk to the manager or owner and let them know that you’re thinking of using them in the future for semi truck repairs and semi truck parts in Marion County, FL. If they’re a company worth doing business with, they’ll be more than happy to talk to you.
If you’re starting your search for a commercial vehicle repair company, be sure to check out J & M Trailer Repair. We’re sure that, if you ask around, you’ll find that anyone who has worked with us in the past would use us again. We not only offer 24/7 emergency services, but we’ll come to where you are and our work is always top-quality and fast. If you want to know more, just give us a call or stop by. We’ll be happy to talk to you about our company and our services.
Categorised in: Truck Parts
This post was written by writer