When you’re on the road as much as truck drivers are, roadside service is essential. Even well-maintained vehicles suffer from unexpected breakdowns, accidents or other mishaps. No driver wants to be stranded on the side of the road without help. Establish a relationship for commercial truck roadside service in Ocala, FL so you have the assistance you need, when you need it.
As you consider setting up your service, keep the following features in mind. You’ll want a service that includes a majority of these basics to ensure your bases are covered:
- Unlimited roadside assistance: See what limitations, if any, are in place with the company. You want to know you can count on roadside assistance 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Tires: Most roadside assistance includes tire changes. If you suffer a flat, you should be able to call your company for commercial truck roadside service in Ocala, FL.
- Towing: Check the towing program offered by the roadside service. Most offer towing up to a certain distance without any additional charge. Since towing a semi is a major expense, good towing coverage is often worth the cost of an entire roadside assistance package, if offered.
- Mechanic service: Some roadside assistance companies offer mobile mechanics. These technicians come to your truck to make repairs. This service can be extremely valuable when you can’t make it in to a shop.
- Battery jump: Most roadside service programs offer emergency jump starts. It’s easy to leave lights on and drain your battery, so this is a must-have service.
- Extractions: If your vehicle goes off the road and gets stuck in a ditch, the roadside assistance service may offer extracting. They will supply a winch to extract your vehicle and place it back on safe ground.
- Fluid delivery: If your vehicle runs low on oil, water or other fluids, the roadside service will deliver the needed fluids to your vehicle. The service may also include fuel up to a certain number of gallons.
- Lockouts: If you lock your keys in your truck or misplace your keys, the commercial truck roadside service in Ocala, FL can provide lockout services to replace the keys or open your vehicle.
- Rentals: If your semi is being repaired, but you still need to make a delivery, your service company may provide rental assistance to help you find a temporary replacement truck.
- Navigation: If your personal navigation system breaks down, you may be able to contact your roadside assistance service for guidance. They can help you plan the rest of your trip to ensure you arrive at your destination on time.
If you’re looking for top-quality roadside assistance, look no further than J & M Trailer Repair. As a mobile truck and trailer service, we offer 24-hour assistance to meet all your roadside assistance needs. From tire service to brake jobs and more, we offer in-depth knowledge and skill to keep your vehicle running and get you back on the road in no time. Contact us today to start taking advantage of our leading commercial truck roadside service in Ocala, FL.